Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Big Day...

So tomorrow is it! Everything is packed up (I think), and all that is left is to try and sleep through the night, wake up, shower, and go to the airport! Unfortunately, I have been sick these past couple of days, but both of my parents have been no less than aggressive in forcing me to drink insane amounts of fluids and pop pills. So now it's just down to an annoying dry cough (which will be really fun on the plane).

This week, unlike the rest of the break, has flown by. New Years was fun with Mariel and her friends, and I got three going-away parties! Haha, however, one was a re-do because the first one kind of exploded in a clusterfuck of drama. So mad love to Chris for getting that worked out. On that note, if you have never seen a "beer tower", I highly recommend paying a visit to Poncho's (Pancho's?) and seeing it for yourself. Basically, it's a personal keg that fits perfectly on the table. Makes other restaurant-goers extremely jealous. ('Thryn, we should look into one of these for next fall).

I hope everyone has a great time back in Clemson (or wherever else you are that's not as cool as Clemson... obvi). I will be back in time for graduation, so everyone get ready!

CUETs... do it to it, bitches.

AAANNNDDDD.... A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIEL!

No comments: