Friday, December 15, 2006

Home sweet home

So I packed up my life today and said goodbye to Clemson, my love. (Actually it's only goodbye until Tuesday when I go back to get the rest of the ridiculous amount of stuff left in my apartment). But still sad. Got home, unloaded the car, and barely even scratched the surface of organizing.

It's been a long day, not much to say. No new Italy developments, other than the fact that I feel completely unprepared, freaked out, and really excited at the same time. But mostly I feel like I have so much to do, no time to do it, and I feel like I have forgotten something majorly important. This too shall pass. I hope.

In bed now with Lunabug all snug down at my feet. (Speaking of which, I dreamed she had a kitten last night. No daddy, either. Whore.)

Buona notte

No comments: